Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So I haven't updated in a while but then again, I guess you guys are not too surprised! Alot has happened since I last posted something onto my blog but I guess it's too personal to share!!

It is now 2.52p.m and I am sat in a computer cluster at uni waiting for my next lecture! This keyboard is really annoying and it's going to take me a while to adjust to the smoothness of each key! Anyways...

I'm turning 20 tomorrow and I'm actually dreading it! I can't believe i'm no longer going to be a teenager! I don't know if i've accomplished enough in these last 20 years! I'm still as immature and stupid as I was 5 years ago! And i'm not ashamed of admitting it! If you're wondering whether or not I've made plans for tomorrow, the simplest answer is no... I haven't! I don't think I will.. besides, I've got too much work 2 do and I don't think I have enough time to celebrate something I'm not too proud of myself! :S (I am expecting presents though ;) )

I had a very interesting conversation about religion last night. It's got me thinking about alot of things. I'm actually really tired and I'm literally falling asleep! I guess i'm going to have to save that conversation for another post!

For all you football fans out there, I'm sure you will agree with me when I say that arsenal's match against Westham was a complete disaster. I mean I am one of arsenal's biggest fans but I'm beginning to doubt arsenal's ability to make it to the top 3! Thierry Henry, if you're reading this, I just want to let you know that I don't and will NEVER hold you responsible for arsenal's loss! You are an amazing player (and captain) and I love you from the bottom of my heart.

In case you're wondering, no i'm not stoned nor am I drunk! I'm just exhausted... Yesterday I had a lecture rfom 9-10 and then a practical from 10-4 non-stop! IN addition to the practical, I was forced to leave for an hour for a tutorial! After the practical was done, I had a lecture from 4-5 and then another from 5-6!!!!!!!!!! By the time I got back home, the sun had already set and the roads were empty! Walking down that slope that leads to my flat was by far the scariest experience I've ever had! I guess knowing that a few people had been mugged, raped and murdered in that area, didn't really make things easier on me! But oh well, I got there in the end and that's all that matters!

I think I might be falling for someone with me on the course! Verbose, I think you should call me... I need 2 speak 2 u about this one! He's not what I usually go for in MANY ways!

Over the last 4-5 weeks, I have managed to have massive arguments with some of my closest friends. I haven't spoken to any of them since, but I have to say I did TRY and make things better! You know what they say..... friends come and go!

Anyways, now I'm tired AND a bit upset! Haha.. I'm out

6 Comments:

Blogger Lym said...

why are you upset?

4:42 pm  
Blogger Mysterious said...

For so many reasons, here's one of them:

Over the last 4-5 weeks, I have managed to have massive arguments with some of my closest friends. I haven't spoken to any of them since, but I have to say I did TRY and make things better! You know what they say..... friends come and go!

Grateful ones will always remain forever 'till death separates you from them.

5:27 pm  
Blogger Lym said...

I was asking specfically, but anyways, I got it out of her already ;)

6:42 am  
Blogger Kay said...

Happy Birthday : )

1:44 pm  
Blogger Qatar Cat said...

Happy Birthday dearest :^)

*hugs*

11:10 am  
Blogger Jassim M. Jaber, Ph.D said...

hi
i am doing a study about blogs in oman. pls mail me at samskrati@hotmail.com, so that i can fwd u the survey questionnaire.
thanks.
dr. samskrati

9:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home